1. Abrams, A., "Mud design to minimize rock impairment due to particle invasion", Journal of Petroleum Technology, Vol. 29, No. 05, (1977), 586-592.
2. Kaeuffer, M., "Determination de l’optimum de remplissage granulometrique et quelques proprietes s’y rattachant", in Congres de I’AFTPV, Rouen., (1973).
3. Vickers, S., Cowie, M., Jones, T. and Twynam, A.J., "A new methodology that surpasses current bridging theories to efficiently seal a varied pore throat distribution as found in natural reservoir formations", Wiertnictwo, Nafta, Gaz, Vol. 23, No. 1, (2006), 501-515.
4. Ishbaev, G., Dilmiev, М., Khristenko, А. and Mileyko, А., "Bridging theories of particle size distribution", Бурение и нефть, No. 6, (2011), 16-18.
5. Dick, M., Heinz, T., Svoboda, C. and Aston, M., "Optimizing the selection of bridging particles for reservoir drilling fluids", in SPE international symposium on formation damage control, Society of Petroleum Engineers., (2000).
6. Lamb, K.F., Harper, B.F., Ali, S.A., Darring, M.T., Marine, H.C. and Foxenberg, W.E., "Fluid-loss pills control losses through sand-control screens without damage or cleanup treatment", in Asia Pacific Oil and Gas Conference and Exhibition, Society of Petroleum Engineers., (2007).
7. Ya., M., S., G., A., I., I., E., A., L. and A., K., "Marcs engineer software predicting tight packing of lost circulation materials for drilling fluids", in Drilling and Oil., (2014), 35-37
8. I.R., R. and A.M., S., "The results of the complex rheological studies of the cross-linked polymer composition for the limitation of water inflow to carbonate reservoir conditions", International Journal of Civil Engineering and Technology, No. 2, (2019), 493-509.
9. Moradi, S.T. and Nikolaev, N.I., "Considerations of well cementing materials in high-pressure, high-temperature conditions", International Journal of Engineering, Transactions C: Aspects, Vol. 29, No. 9, (2016), 1214-1218.
10. Morenov, V. and Leusheva, E., "Energy delivery at oil and gas wells construction in regions with harsh climate", International Journal of Engineering-Transactions B: Applications, Vol. 29, No. 2, (2016), 274-279.
11. Moradi, S.T. and Nikolaev, N., "Optimization of cement spacer rheology model using genetic algorithm", International Journal of Engineering Trans. A Basics, Vol. 29, No. 1, (2016), 127-131.
12. Standardization, I.O.f., "Petroleum and natural gas industries--drilling fluid materials: Specifications and tests, ISO, (2008).
13. Beloglazov, I., "Automation experimental studies of grinding process in jaw crusher using dem simulation", in Journal of Physics: Conference Series, IOP Publishing. Vol. 1118, (2018), 012007.
14. Okoro, E.E., Igwilo, K.C., Ifeka, K., Okafor, I.S. and Sangotade, I., "Cellulosic cyperus esculentus l. As a filtrate loss modifier in field applicable aqueous and non-aqueous drilling fluids", Journal of Petroleum Exploration and Production Technology, (2018), 1-7.
15. Huo, J.-h., Peng, Z.-g., Ye, Z.-b., Feng, Q., Zheng, Y., Zhang, J. and Liu, X., "Investigation of synthesized polymer on the rheological and filtration performance of water-based drilling fluid system", Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering, Vol. 165, (2018), 655-663.
16. Mohamadian, N., Ghorbani, H., Wood, D.A. and Khoshmardan, M.A., "A hybrid nanocomposite of poly (styrene-methyl methacrylate-acrylic acid)/clay as a novel rheology-improvement additive for drilling fluids", Journal of Polymer Research, Vol. 26, No. 2, (2019), doi.org/10.1007/s10965-019-1696-6.
17. Balavi, H. and Boluk, Y., "Dynamic filtration of drilling fluids and fluid loss under axially rotating crossflow filtration", Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering, Vol. 163, (2018), 611-615.
18. Alshubbar, G., Nygaard, R. and Jeennakorn, M., "The effect of wellbore circulation on building an lcm bridge at the fracture aperture", Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering, Vol. 165, (2018), 550-556.
19. Morenov, V., Leusheva, E. and Martel, A., "Investigation of the fractional composition effect of the carbonate weighting agents on the rheology of the clayless drilling mud", International Journal of Engineering, Vol. 31, No. 7, (2018), 1152-1158.
20. Moradi, S.T. and Nikolaev, N.I., "Sedimentation stability of oil well cements in directional wells", International Journal of Engineering-Transactions A: Basics, Vol. 30, No. 7, (2017), 1105-1109.
21. Morenov, V. and Leusheva, E., "Development of drilling mud solution for drilling in hard rocks", International Journal of Engineering, Transactions A: Basics, Vol. 30, No. 4, (2017) 620-626.
22. Nikolaev, N. and Leusheva, E., "Development of drilling fluids composition for efficiency increase of hard rocks drilling", Journal of Mining Institute, Vol. 219, (2016), 412-420.
23. Moradi, S.T., Nikolaev, N. and Leusheva, E., "Improvement of cement properties using a single multi-functional polymer", International Journal of Engineering, Vol. 31, No. 1, (2018), 181-187.
24. Nikolaev, N.I. and Haoya, L., "Results of cement-to-rock contact study", Записки Горного института, Vol. 226, No., (2017), 428-434. DOI: 10.25515/PMI.2017.4.428