1. Bonyan Khamseh, H., Janabi-Sharifi, F., and Abdessameud, A., “Aerial manipulation—A literature survey”, Robotics and Autonomous Systems, Vol. 107, (2018), 221–235.
2. Shraim, H., Awada, A., and Youness, R., “A survey on quadrotors: Configurations, modeling and identification, control, collision avoidance, fault diagnosis and tolerant control”, IEEE Aerospace and Electronic Systems Magazine, Vol. 33, No. 7, (2018), 14–33.
3. Swarnkar, S. Parwana, H., Kothari, M., and Abhishek, A., “Development of Flight Dynamics Model and Control of Biplane-Quadrotor UAV”, In American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) Guidance, Navigation, and Control Conference, (2018), 1–24.
4. Moreno-Valenzuela, J. Perez-Alcocer, R., Guerrero-Medina, M., and Dzul, A., “Nonlinear PID-Type Controller for Quadrotor Trajectory Tracking”, IEEE/ASME Transactions on Mechatronics, Vol. 23, No. 5, (2018), 2436–2447.
5. Bouabdallah, S., Noth, A., and Siegwart, R., “PID vs LQ control techniques applied to an indoor micro quadrotor”, In IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS), Vol. 3, (2004), 2451–2456.
6. Benallegue, A., Mokhtari, A., and Fridman, L., “Feedback Linearization and High Order Sliding Mode Observer For A Quadrotor UAV”, International Workshop on Variable Structure Systems, (2006), 365–372.
7. Mistler, V., Benallegue, A., and M’Sirdi, N. K., “Exact linearization and noninteracting control of a 4 rotors helicopter via dynamic feedback”, In Proceedings 10th IEEE International Workshop on Robot and Human Interactive Communication, (2001), 586–593.
8. Chen, M. and Huzmezan, M., “Simulation Model and H (Loop Shaping Control of a Quad Rotor Unmanned Air Vehicle”, In Proceedings of the IASTED International Conference on Modelling, Simulation, and Optimization, Banff, Canada, (2003), 320–325.
9. Bouabdallah, S., Murrieri, P., and Siegwart, R., “Design and control of an indoor micro quadrotor”, In IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, ICRA 04, Vol. 5, (2004), 4393–4398.
10. Voos, H., “Nonlinear state-dependent Riccati equation control of a quadrotor UAV”, In IEEE Conference on Computer Aided Control System Design, Control Applications, Symposium on Intelligent Control, (2006), 2547–2552.
11. Mokhtari, A., Benallegue, A., and Daachi, B., “Robust feedback linearization and GH/sub /spl infin// controller for a quadrotor unmanned aerial vehicle”, In IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems, (2005), 1198–1203.
12. Chen, M. and Huzmezan, M., “A Combined MBPC/2 DOF H infinity Controller for a Quad Rotor UAV”, In American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) Guidance, Navigation, and Control Conference and Exhibit, (2003)
13. Mo, H. and Farid, G., “Nonlinear and Adaptive Intelligent Control Techniques for Quadrotor UAV – A Survey”, Asian Journal of Control, Vol. 21, No. 2, (2019), 989–1008.
14. Santos, M., Lopez, V., and Morata, F., “Intelligent fuzzy controller of a quadrotor”, In IEEE International Conference on Intelligent Systems and Knowledge Engineering, (2010), 141–146.
15. Kobra Ghasemi; and Ghasem Alizadeh, “Control of Quadrotor Using Sliding Mode Disturbance Observer and Nonlinear H∞”, International Journal of Robotics, Theory and Applications, Vol. 4, No. 1, (2015), 38–46.
16. Nicol, C., “A robust adaptive neural network control for a quadrotor helicoptor,” Master thesis, University of Calgary, Calgary, 2010.
17. Nicol, C., Macnab, C. J. B., and Ramirez-Serrano, A., “Robust adaptive control of a quadrotor helicopter”, Mechatronics, Vol. 21, No. 6, (2011), 927–938.
18. Kosari, A. Maghsoudi, H., Lavaei, A., and Ahmadi, R., “Optimal online trajectory generation for a flying robot for terrain following purposes using neural network”, Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part G: Journal of Aerospace Engineering, Vol. 229, No. 6, (2015), 1124–1141.
19. Guo, J., Luo, Y., and Li, K., “Adaptive neural-network sliding mode cascade architecture of longitudinal tracking control for unmanned vehicles”, Nonlinear Dynamics, Vol. 87, No. 4, (2017), 2497–2510.
20. Mitchel, T., Arti_cial Neural Networks, McGraw Hill, 1997.
21. Ahifar, A., Ranjbar N., A., and Rahmani, Z., “Finite Time Terminal Synergetic Controller for Nonlinear Helicopter Model”, International Journal of Engineering - Transactions B: Applications, Vol. 32, No. 2, (2019), 236–241.
22. Pourasad, Y., “Optimal Control of the Vehicle Path Following by Using Image Processing Approach”, International Journal of Engineering - Transactions C: Aspects, Vol. 31, No. 9, (2018).
23. Hamidi, H., Mortazave, H., and Salahshoor, A., “Designing and Modeling a Control System for Aircraft in the Presence of Wind Disturbance (TECHNICAL NOTE)”, International Journal of Engineering - Transactions C: Aspects, Vol. 30, No. 12, (2017), 1856–1862.