1. Phanikumar,B.R., Rao,A.S., Suresh, K., "Compressive Load Response of Expansive Clay Beds Reinforced with Granular Pile-AnchorsIn-situ", GroundImprovement, Vol. 161, No. 3, (2008), 121129.
2. Wang,F., Wang, H., F. Jin, Al-Tabbaa, A., "The performance of blended conventional and novel binders in the in-situ stabilisation/solidification of a contaminated site soil", Journal of Hazard.Mater, Vol. 285, (2015), 4652.
3. Hewayde,E.H., "The Use of Lime Columns in Expansive Soil", M.Sc. thesis, University of Technology, Baghdad, Iraq, (1994).
4. Yang, H. P. and Zheng J. L., "The New Engineering Treatment Techniques Of Expansive Soil Subgrade For GuangXi Nanning Youyi Guan Highway", Unsaturated Soil, Vol. 1, (2006), 439450.
5. Littleton, I. and Willavise, G., "Some observations on the use of lime to stabilise Kimmeridge Clay", Derbyshire, UK.
6. Rajasekaran, G., "Sulphate attack and ettringite formation in the lime and cement stabilized marine clays",.Ocean Engineering, (2005), 11331159.
7. Hunter, D., "Lime-induced heave in sulfate-bearing clay soils", Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, Vol. 114, No. 2, (1988), 150167.
8. Wild, S., Kinuthia, J. M., Robinson, R. B., Humphreys, I., "Effects of ground granulated blast furnace slag (GGBS) on strength and swelling properties of lime stabilised kaolinite in the presence of sulphates", Clay Miner, Vol. 31, No. 3, (1996), 423433.
9. Gyanen, Takhelmayum, Savitha, A. L., and Krishna Gudi, "Laboratory study on soil stabilization using fly ash mixtures", International Journal of Engineering Science and Innovative Technology, Vol. 2, No. 1, (2013), 477481.
10. Divya Krishnan K, Ravichandran, P. T., Janani, V, Annadurai, R, and Gunturi, M., "Effect of Phosphogypsum and Flyash Stabilization on the Strength and Microstructure of Clay", Indian Concrete Journal, Vol. 89, No. 7, (2015), 8186.
11. Wild, S., Kinuthia, J.M., Jones, G.I., and Haggins, D.D., "Suppression of swelling associated with ettringite formation in lime stabilized sulphate bearing clay soils by partial substitution of lime with ground granulated blast furnace slag", Engineering. (1999).
12. Puppala, A. J., Wattanasanticharoen, E., Punthutaecha, K., "Experimental evaluations of stabilisation methods for sulphate-rich expansive soils", Ground Improvement, Vol. 1, (2003), 2535.
13. Chittaranjan, M., Vijay, M., and Keerthi, D., "Agricultural wastes as soil stabilizers", International Journal of Earth science and Engineering, Vol. 1, No. 4, (2011), 5051.
14. Gharib, M., Arjomand, M.A., Abdi, M.R., and Arefnia, A., Influence of Chitin Nanofiber and Rice Husk Ash on Properties and Bearing Resistance of Soft Clay Soils, International Journal of Engineering Transactions C: Aspects, Vol. 32, No. 3, (2019), 373380.
15. Celestine, O., and Okagbue., "Stabilization of clay using wood ash", Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering, ASCE, (2007), 1418.
16. Lee, R. A., "Blastfurnace and Steel Slag: Production, Properties, and Uses", Wiley the University of California, (1974).
17. Bell, F.G., "Lime stabilization of clay minerals and soils", Engineering Geology, Vol. 42, (1996), 223237.
18. Rahmannejad, M., and Toufigh, V., "Influence of Curing Time and Water Content on Unconfined Compressive Strength of Sand Stabilized Using Epoxy Resin", International Journal of Engineering Transactions B: Applications, Vol. 31, No. 8, (2018), 11871195.
19. Javdanian, H., "The Effect of Geopolymerization on the Unconfined Compressive Strength of Stabilized Fine-grained Soils", International Journal of Engineering Transactions B: Applications, Vol. 30, No. 11, (2017), 16731680.
20. Wild, S., and Tasong, W. A., "Influence of granulated blast furnace slag on the sulphate resistance of lime-stabilised kaolinite", Magazine of Concrete Research, Vol. 51, No. 4, (1999), 257277.
21. Prusinski, J. R., and Bhattacharja, S., "Effectiveness of Portland cement and lime in stabilizing clay soils", Transportation Research Board, 1652. Portland Cement Association, Washington, D.C., USA.
22. Shahbaa, S., Ghasemi, M., and Marandic, M. S., "Effects of Partial Substitution of Styrene-butadiene-styrene with Granulated Blastfurnace Slag on the Strength Properties of Porous Asphalt", International Journal of Engineering-Transactions A: Basics, Vol. 30, No. 1, (2017), 4047.
23. Ramani Sujatha, E. R., Dharini, K., and Bharathi, V., "Influence of Groundnut Shell ash on strength properties of clay",. Geomechanics and Geoengineering. An International Journal, (2015), 17.
24. Ijimdiya, T. S., Ashimiyu, A. L., and Abubakar D. K., "Stabilization of black cotton soil using Groundnut Shell Ash", Electronic Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, Vol. 17, No. 3, (2012), 645652.
25. Ece Celik., and Zalihe Nalbantoglu., "Effects of Ground Granulated Blastfurnace Slag (GGBS) on the Swelling Properties of Lime-Stabilized Sulfate-Bearing Soils". Engineering Geology, (2013), 2025.
26. Obuzor, G. N., Kinuthia, J. M, and Robinson, R. B., "Soil stabilisation with lime-activated-GGBSA mitigation to flooding effects on road structural layers/embankments constructed on floodplains", Engineering Geology, Vol. 15, No. 1, (2012), 112119.
27. Tasong, W.A., Wild, S., and Tilley, R. J. D, "Mechanisms by which Ground Granulated Blastfurnace Slag prevents sulphate attack of lime-stabilised kaolinite", Cement and Concrete Research, Vol. 29, (1999), 975982.
28. Wild, S., Kinuthia, J. M., Jones, G. I., and Higgins, D. D., "Effects of partial substitution of lime with ground granulated blast furnace slag (GGBS) on the strength properties of lime-stabilised sulphate-bearing clay soils", Engineering Geology, Vol. 51, (1998), 3753.