1. Papadopoulos, C. A., “The strain energy release approach for modeling cracks in rotors: A state of the art review”, Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, Vol. 22, No. 4, (2008), 763–789.
2. Dimarogonas, A. D., “Vibration of cracked structures: A state of the art review”, Engineering Fracture Mechanics, Vol. 55, No. 5, (1996), 831–857.
3. Peng, Z. K., Lang, Z. Q., Meng, G., Chu, F. L., “The Effects of Crack on the Transmission Matrix of Rotor Systems”, Shock and Vibration, Vol. 18, No. 1–2, (2010), 91–103.
4. Han, D. J., “Vibration analysis of periodically time-varying rotor system with transverse crack”, Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, Vol. 21, No. 7, (2007), 2857–2879.
5. Toloei, A., Aghamirbaha, E., and Zarchi, M., “Mathematical Model and Vibration Analysis of Aircraft with Active Landing Gear System using Linear Quadratic Regulator Technique”, International Journal of Engineering - Transactions B: Applications, Vol. 29, No. 2, (2016), 137–144.
6. Yuan, M., “Compact and Efficient Active Vibro-acoustic Control of a Smart Plate Structure”, International Journal of Engineering - Transactions B: Applications, Vol. 29, No. 8, (2016), 1068–1074.
7. Attaran, B., Zarchi, M., and Toloei, A. R., “Optimized Fuzzy Logic for Nonlinear Vibration Control of Aircraft Semi-active Shock Absorber with Input Constraint (TECHNICAL NOTE)”, International Journal of Engineering - Transaction C: Aspects, Vol. 29, No. 9, (2016), 1300–1306.
8. Guo, D. and Peng, Z. K., “Vibration analysis of a cracked rotor using Hilbert–Huang transform”, Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, Vol. 21, No. 8, (2007), 3030–3041.
9. Kasarda M.M., Bash T.T., Quinn D.D., Mani G.G., Inman D.D., and Kirk R.G., “A New Approach for Health Monitoring and Detection of Shaft Crack Using an Active Magnetic Actuator During Steady-State Rotor Operation”, In International Gas Turbine Institute, ASME Turbo Expo 2007: Power for Land, Sea, and Air, Volume 5, (2007), 879–883.
10. Mani, G., Quinn, D. D., and Kasarda, M., “Active health monitoring in a rotating cracked shaft using active magnetic bearings as force actuators”, Journal of Sound and Vibration, Vol. 294, No. 3, (2006), 454–465.
11. Quinn, D., Mani, G., Kasarda, M. E. F., Bash, T., Inman, D. and Kirk, R. G., “Damage Detection of a Rotating Cracked Shaft Using an Active Magnetic Bearing as a Force Actuator—Analysis and Experimental Verification”, IEEE/ASME Transactions on Mechatronics, Vol. 10, No. 6, (2005), 640–647.
12. Zhou, C., Friswell, M.I., and Li, J., “Condition Monitoring of Cracked Shaft using Active Magnetic Bearings,” In Challenges of Power Engineering and Environment, (2007), 494–504.
13. Zhu, C., Robb, D. A., and Ewins, D. J., “The dynamics of a cracked rotor with an active magnetic bearing”, Journal of Sound and Vibration, Vol. 265, No. 3, (2003), 469–487.
14. Zhu C. S. and Zhong Z.X., “The dynamics of a cracked rotor with active magnetic dampers”, Journal of Vibration Engineering, Vol. 23, No. 3, (2010), 298–304.
15. Zhong, Z., and Zhu, C., “Effects of Active Magnetic Bearing Controller on Fault Characteristics of Jeffcott Cracked Rotor”, Proceedings of the CSEE (Chinese Society of Electrical Engineering), Vol. 32, No. 5, (2012), 105–110.
16. Zhixiana, Z., Changshengb, Z., and Lieping, Z., “H∞ Robust Controller Design and Experimental Analysis of Active Magnetic Bearings with Flexible Rotor System”, International Journal of Engineering - Transaction B: Applications, Vol. 28, No. 8, (2015), 1233–1240.
17. Zou, J. and Chen, J., “A comparative study on time–frequency feature of cracked rotor by Wigner–Ville distribution and wavelet transform”, Journal of Sound and Vibration, Vol. 276, No. 1–2, (2004), 1–11.
18. El Arem, S. and Ben Zid, M., “On a systematic approach for cracked rotating shaft study: breathing mechanism, dynamics and instability”, Nonlinear Dynamics, Vol. 88, No. 3, (2017), 2123–2138.