1. Lang, L., Wang, Z., Kang, D., Yuan, S., Zhang, S.-H., Danckert, J. and Nielsen, K.B.J.J.o.M.P.T., "Hydroforming highlights: Sheet hydroforming and tube hydroforming", Journal of Materials Processing Technology, Vol. 151, No. 1-3, (2004), 165-177.
2. Salahshoor, M., Gorji, A. and Bakhshi-Jooybari, M.J.I.J.o.E.-T.A.B., "Investigation of the effects of pressure path and tool parameters in hydrodynamic deep drawing", International Journal of Engineering, Transactions A: Basics, Vol. 27, No. 7, (2014), 1155-1166.
3. Reddy, P.V., Reddy, B.V. and Rao, P.S.J.M.T.P., "A numerical study on tube hydroforming process to optimize the process parameters by taguchi method", Materials Today: Proceedings, Vol. 5, No. 11, (2018), 25376-25381.
4. Khosrojerdi, E., Bakhshi-Jooybari, M., Gorji, A. and Hosseinipour, S.J., "Experimental and numerical analysis of hydrodynamic deep drawing assisted by radial pressure at elevated temperatures", The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, Vol. 88, No. 104, (2016), 185-195.
5. Lee, M.-Y., Sohn, S.-M., Kang, C.-Y., Suh, D.-W. and Lee, S.-Y., "Effects of pre-treatment conditions on warm hydroformability of 7075 aluminum tubes", Journal of Materials Processing Technology, Vol. 155, (2004), 1337-1343.
6. Yadav, A.D., "Process analysis and design in stamping and sheet hydroforming", The Ohio State University, (2008),
7. Varloteaux, A., Blandin, J. and Suery, M., "Control of cavitation during superplastic forming of high strength aluminium alloys", Materials Science and Technology, Vol. 5, No. 11, (1989), 1109-1117.
8. Hosford, W.F. and Caddell, R.M., "Metal forming: Mechanics and metallurgy, Cambridge University Press, (2011).
9. Yuan, S., Qi, J. and He, Z., "An experimental investigation into the formability of hydroforming 5a02 al-tubes at elevated temperature", Journal of Materials Processing Technology, Vol. 177, No. 1-3, (2006), 680-683.
10. Kim, B., Van Tyne, C., Lee, M. and Moon, Y., "Finite element analysis and experimental confirmation of warm hydroforming process for aluminum alloy", Journal of Materials Processing Technology, Vol. 187, (2007), 296-299.
11. Yi, H., Pavlina, E., Van Tyne, C. and Moon, Y., "Application of a combined heating system for the warm hydroforming of lightweight alloy tubes", Journal of Materials Processing Technology, Vol. 203, No. 1-3, (2008), 532-536.
12. Gang, L., ZHANG, W.-d., HE, Z.-b., YUAN, S.-j. and Zhe, L., "Warm hydroforming of magnesium alloy tube with large expansion ratio within non-uniform temperature field", Transactions of Nonferrous Metals Society of China, Vol. 22, (2012), s408-s415.
13. Seyedkashi, S.H., Moslemi Naeini, H., Liaghat, G., Mosavi Mashadi, M., Shojaee G, K., Mirzaali, M. and Moon, Y.H., "Experimental and numerical investigation of an adaptive simulated annealing technique in optimization of warm tube hydroforming", Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part B: Journal of Engineering Manufacture, Vol. 226, No. 11, (2012), 1869-1879.
14. Hashemi, S., Naeini, H.M., Liaghat, G. and Tafti, R.A., "Prediction of bulge height in warm hydroforming of aluminum tubes using ductile fracture criteria", Archives of Civil and Mechanical Engineering, Vol. 15, No. 1, (2015), 19-29.
15. Mitsui, S., Miyagawa, T., Yasui, H. and Yoshihara, S., "Warm bulge forming of small diameter a1100 aluminium tube", in Materials Science Forum, Trans Tech Publications, Vol. 920, (2018), 149-154.
16. Elyasi, M., Bakhshi-Jooybari, M. and Gorji, A., "A new die design for the hydroforming of stepped tubes", International Journal of Material Forming, Vol. 3, No. 1, (2010), 71-75.
17. Ramberg, W. and Osgood, W.R., "Description of stress-strain curves by three parameters", NASA, Scientific and Technical Information Facility (1943).
18. Afshar, A., Hashemi, R., Madoliat, R., Rahmatabadi, D., Hadiyan, B.J.M. and Industry, "Numerical and experimental study of bursting prediction in tube hydroforming of al 7020-t6", Mechanics and Industry, Vol. 18, No. 4, (2017), 411.
19. Yang, L., Tao, Z. and He, Y., "Prediction of loading path for tube hydroforming with radial crushing by combining genetic algorithm and bisection method", Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part B: Journal of Engineering Manufacture, Vol. 229, No. 1, (2015), 110-121.
20. Yuan, S., Wang, X., Liu, G. and Wang, Z., "Control and use of wrinkles in tube hydroforming", Journal of Materials Processing Technology, Vol. 182, No. 1-3, (2007), 6-11.