1. Abdo, M., Vali, A. R., Toloei, A. R. and Arvan, M. R., “Stabilization loop of a two axes gimbal system using self-tuning PID type fuzzy controller”, ISA Transactions, Vol. 53, (2014), 591-602.
2. Anderson, D., McGookin, M., “Fast Model Predictive Control of the Nadir Singularity in Electro-Optic Systems”, Journal of Guidance Control and Dynamics, Vol. 32, (2009), 626-632.
3. Özgür, H., Aydan, E., İsmet, E., “Proxy-based sliding mode stabilization of a twoaxis gimballed platform”, Proceedings of
the world congress on engineering and computer science, San Francisco, USA (WCECS), Vol. I, (2011).
4. Abdo, M., Vali, A. R., Toloei, A. R. and Arvan, M. R., “Research on the Cross-Coupling of a two axis gimbal system with dynamic unbalance”, International Journal of Advanced Robotic Systems, Vol. 10, (2013). https://doi.org/10.5772/56963
5. Khodadadi, H., “Robust control and modeling a 2-DOF inertial stabilized platform”, International conference on electrical, control and computer engineering, Pahang, Malaysia, (2011) 223–228.
6. Abdo, M., Vali, A. R., Toloei, A. R. and Arvan, M. R., “Improving two axes gimbal seeker performance using cascade control approach”, Proceedings IMeche Part G: Journal of Aerospace Engineering, (2014), 1-18.
7. Abdo, M., Vali, A. R., Toloei, A. R. and Arvan, M. R., “Modeling Control and simulation of two axes gimbal seeker using fuzzy PID controller”, 22nd Iranian Conference on Electrical Engineering (ICEE), (2014), 1342-1347.
8. Zhan, S. T., Yan, W. X., Fu, Z., Pan, G and Zhao, Y. Z., “Robust control of a yaw-pitch gimbaled seeker”, Aircraft Engineering and Aerospace Technology, Vol. 87, (2015), 83-91.
9. Khamis, A., Kamel, A. M and Naidu, D. S., “Nonlinear Optimal Tracking For Missile Gimbaled Seeker Using Finite-Horizon State Dependent Riccati Equation”, The 14th Annual IEEE International Conference on Cyber Technology in Automation, Control and Intelligent Systems, (2014), 88-93.
10. Mondal, S., Sadhu, S and Banerjee, A., “Platform Motion Disturbances Attenuation in a Missile Seeker Subsystem Using Internal Model Control”, International Conference on Control, Automation, Robotics and Embedded Systems (CARE), (2013), 1-4.
11. Lin, CM., Hsu, CF and Mon. YJ., “Self-organizing fuzzy learning CLOS guidance law design”, IEEE Transactions, Vol. 39, (2003), 1144–1151.
12. Tam, KK., Lee, TH., Mamum, A., Lee, MW and Khoh, CJ., “Composite control of a gyro mirror line of sight stabilization platform design and auto tuning”, ISA Transactions, Vol. 40, (2001), 155–171.
13. Krishna Moorty, JAR., Marathe, R and Sule, VR., “H∞ control law for line-of sight stabilization for mobile land vehicles”, Optical Engineering, Vol. 41, (2002), 2935–2944.
14. Salahshoor, K., Khaki-Sedigh, A., Sarhadi, P., “An indirect adaptive predictive control for the pitch channel autopilot of a flight system”, Aerospace Science and Technology, Vol. 45, (2015), 78-87.
15. Clarke, D.W., Mohtadi, C.,“Properties of generalized predictive control”, Automatica, Vol. 25, (1989), 859-875.