1. Asadi Saeed Abad, F., and Hamidi, H., “An architecture for security and protection of big data”, International Journal of Engineering, Transactions A: Basics, Vol. 30, No. 10, (2017), 1479-1486.
2. Mohammadi, A., and Hamidi, H., “Analysis and evaluation of privacy protection behavior and information disclosure concerns in online social networks”, International Journal of Engineering, Transactions B: Applications, Vol. 31, No. 8, (2018), 1234-1239.
3. Mohammadi, A., and Hamidi, H., “Analyzing tools and algorithms for privacy protection and data security in social networks”, International Journal of Engineering, Transactions B: Applications, Vol. 31, No. 8, (2018), 1267-1273.
4. Middleton, D., “An Introduction to Statistical Communication Theory”, New Jersey, Wiley-IEEE Press, (1996).
5. Kay, S. M., “Fundamentals of Statistical Signal Processing, Volume II: Detection Theory”, New Jersey, Prentice Hall, (1998).
6. Van Trees, H. L., Bell, K. L., and Tian, Z., “Detection, Estimation, and Modulation Theory, Part I, Detection, Estimation, and Filtering Theory”, New York, Wiley, (2013).
7. Barton, D. K., “Radar System Analysis and Modeling”, Norwood, Artech House, (2005).
8. Heyde, C. C. “Quasi-Likelihood And Its Application: A General Approach to Optimal Parameter Estimation (Springer Series in Statistics)”, New York, Springer-Verlag, (1997).
9. Korchagin, Y. E., Chernoyarov, O. V., Salnikova A. V., and Shakhtarin, B. I., “Algorithms for the detection of a signal with unknown amplitude and duration against white noise”, 2015 International Conference on Modeling, Simulation and Applied Mathematics (MSAM2015), Phuket, Thailand, (2015), 23-24.
10. Trifonov, A. P., and Korchagin, Y. E., “Optimal reception of a rectangular pulse with unknown appearance and disappearance times”, Radiophysics and Quantum Electronics, Vol. 43, No. 4, (2000), 245-255.
11. Chernoyarov, O. V., Salnikova, A. V., Rozanov, A. E., and Marcokova, M., “Statistical characteristics of the magnitude and location of the greatest maximum of Markov random process with piecewise constant drift and diffusion coefficients”, Applied Mathematical Sciences, Vol. 8, No. 147, (2014), 7341-7357.