1. Yamanouchi, H., Midorikawa, M., Nishiyama, I., and Watabe, M., “Seismic Behavior of Full‐Scale Concentrically Braced Steel Building Structure”, Journal of Structural Engineering, Vol. 115, No. 8, (1989), 1917–1929.
2. Khatib, I., Mahin, S., and Pister, K., “Seismic behavior of concentrically braced steel frames”, UCB/EERC-88/01, Earthquake Engineering Research Center, University of California, Berkeley, CA, (1988).
3. Yoshino, T., and Karino, Y., “Experimental study on shear wall with braces: Part 2”, In Summaries of technical papers of annual meeting, Vol. 11, Architectural Institute of Japan, (1971), 403–404.
4. Amiri, J. V., Goltabar, A. R. M., and Seifabadi, H. S., “Effect of the Height Increasing on Steel Buildings Retrofitted by Buckling Restrained Bracing Systems and TTD Damper”, International Journal of Engineering - Transactions A: Basics, Vol. 26, No. 10, (2013), 1145–1154.
5. Sause, R., Ricles, J.M., Roke, D., Seo, C.Y., and Lee K.S., “Design of self-centering steel concentrically-braced frames”, In Proceedings from the 4th International Conference on Earthquake Engineering, Taiwan, (2006).
6. Uriz, P., and Mahin, S. A., “Towards earthquake resistant design of concentrically braced steel structures”, PEER Report 2008/08, Pacific Earthquake Engineering Research Center, University of California, Berkeley, CA, (2008).
7. Lai, J.W., and Mahin, S.A., “Experimental and analytical studies on the seismic behavior of conventional and hybrid braced frames”, PEER Report 2013/20, Pacific Earthquake Engineering Research Center, University of California, Berkeley, CA, (2013).
8. Guo, Y.L., Zhang, B.H., Zhu, B.L., Zhou, P., Zhang, Y.H., and Tong, J.Z., “Theoretical and experimental studies of battened buckling-restrained braces”, Engineering Structures, Vol. 136, (2017), 312–328.
9. Mohebkhah, A., and Farahani, S., “Seismic Behavior of Direct Displacement-based Designed Eccentrically Braced Frames”, International Journal of Engineering - Transactions C: Aspects, Vol. 29, No. 6, (2016), 752–761.
10. Shen, J., Wen, R., and Akbas, B., “Mechanisms in two-story X-braced frames”, Journal of Constructional Steel Research, Vol. 106, (2015), 258–277.
11. Wang, J., Dai, K., Yin, Y., and Tesfamariam, S., “Seismic performance-based design and risk analysis of thermal power plant building with consideration of vertical and mass irregularities”, Engineering Structures, Vol. 164, (2018), 141–154.
12. Saffari, H., Damroodi, M., and Fakhraddini, A., “Assesment of Seismic Performance of Eccentrically Braced Frame with Vertical Members”, Asian Journal of Civil Engineering (Building and Housing), Vol. 18, No. 2, (2017), 255–269.
13. Lee, K., and Bruneau, M., “Energy dissipation of compression members in concentrically braced frames: Review of experimental data”, Journal of structural engineering, Vol. 131, No. 4, (2005), 552–559.
14. Chen, C. H., and Mahin, S., “Seismic collapse performance of concentrically steel braced frames”, In Proceedings of the Structures Congress and 19th Analysis and Computation Specialty Conference, Orlando, Florida., (2010).
15. Shaback, B., and Brown, T., “Behaviour of square hollow structural steel braces with end connections under reversed cyclic axial loading”, Canadian Journal of Civil Engineering, Vol. 30, No. 4, (2003), 745–753.
16. Shen, J., Seker, O., Sutchiewcharn, N., and Akbas, B., “Cyclic behavior of buckling-controlled braces”, Journal of Constructional Steel Research, Vol. 121, (2016), 110–125.
17. Minimum Design Loads for Buildings and Other Structures. ASCE 7-10. American Society of Civil Engineers, Reston, VA, (2010).
18. Specifications for Structural Steel Buildings. AISC 360-10. American Institute of Steel Construction, Inc. Chicago, IL, (2010).
19. Hsiao, P.C., Lehman, D. E., and Roeder, C.W., “Improved analytical model for special concentrically braced frames”, Journal of Constructional Steel Research, Vol. 73, (2012), 80–94.
20. Mazzoni, S., McKenna, F., Scott, M.H., and Fenves, G.L., “OpenSees command language manual”, Pacific Earthquake Engineering Research Center, University of California, Berkeley, CA, (2006).
21. Ghanaat, Y., “Study of X-braced steel frame structures under earthquake simulation”, Report No. UCB/EERC-80/08, Earthquake Engineering Research Center, University of California, Berkeley, CA, (1980).
22. Fakhraddini, A., Fadaee, M. J., and Saffari, H., “A lateral load pattern based on energy evaluation for eccentrically braced frames”, Steel and Composite Structures, Vol. 27, No. 5, (2018), 623–632.
23. Seismic rehabilitation of existing buildings. ASCE/SEI 41-13. American Society of Civil Engineers, Reston, VA, (2013).