1. Locher, G.L., "Biological effects and therapeutic possibilities of neutrons", American Journal of Roentgenology Vol. 36, (1936), 1-13.
2. Sweet, W., Soloway, A. and Brownell, G., "Boron-slow neutron capture therapy of gliomas", Acta Radiologica: Therapy, Physics, Biology, Vol. 1, No. 2, (1963), 114-121.
3. Hatanaka, H., Sweet, W., Sano, K. and Ellis, F., "The present status of boron-neutron capture therapy for tumors", Pure and Applied Chemistry, Vol. 63, No. 3, (1991), 373-374.
4. Torres, N., Guevara-Cruz, M., Velázquez-Villegas, L.A. and Tovar, A.R., "Nutrition and atherosclerosis", Archives of Medical Research, Vol. 46, No. 5, (2015), 408-426.
5. Rotaru, P., Scorei, R., Hărăbor, A. and Dumitru, M., "Thermal analysis of a calcium fructoborate sample", Thermochimica Acta, Vol. 506, No. 1-2, (2010), 8-13.
6. Hakki, S.S., Malkoc, S., Dundar, N., Kayis, S.A., Hakki, E.E., Hamurcu, M., Baspinar, N., Basoglu, A., Nielsen, F.H. and Götz, W., "Dietary boron does not affect tooth strength, micro-hardness, and density, but affects tooth mineral composition and alveolar bone mineral density in rabbits fed a high-energy diet", Journal of Trace Elements in Medicine and Biology, Vol. 29, (2015), 208-215.
7. Miljkovic, D., Miljkovic, N. and McCarty, M.F., "Up-regulatory impact of boron on vitamin d function–does it reflect inhibition of 24-hydroxylase?", Medical Hypotheses, Vol. 63, No. 6, (2004), 1054-1056.
8. Iriti, M. and Varoni, E.M., Grape bioactives for human health, in Fruits, vegetables, and herbs. 2016, Elsevier.221-238.
9. Balakrishnan, B., Joshi, N., Jayakrishnan, A. and Banerjee, R., "Self-crosslinked oxidized alginate/gelatin hydrogel as injectable, adhesive biomimetic scaffolds for cartilage regeneration", Acta Biomaterialia, Vol. 10, No. 8, (2014), 3650-3663.
10. Robbins, W.A., Xun, L., Jia, J., Kennedy, N., Elashoff, D.A. and Ping, L., "Chronic boron exposure and human semen parameters", Reproductive Toxicology, Vol. 29, No. 2, (2010), 184-190.
11. Marone, P.A., Heimbach, J.T., Nemzer, B. and Hunter, J.M., "Subchronic and genetic safety evaluation of a calcium fructoborate in rats", Food and Chemical Toxicology, Vol. 95, (2016), 75-88.
12. Novelle, M.G., Wahl, D., Dieguez, C., Bernier, M. and de Cabo, R., "Resveratrol supplementation: Where are we now and where should we go?", Ageing Research Reviews, Vol. 21, (2015), 1-15.
13. Jose, S.K., George, A., Unnikrishnan, N., Joseph, C. and Biju, P., "Synthesis and photoluminescence characteristics of near white light emitting cab2o4: Dy3+, li+ phosphor", Journal of Physics and Chemistry of Solids, Vol. 119, (2018), 166-174.
14. Caballero, B., Finglas, P. and Toldrá, F., "Encyclopedia of food and health, Academic Press, (2015).
15. Haghighatdoost, F. and Hariri, M., "Effect of resveratrol on lipid profile: An updated systematic review and meta-analysis on randomized clinical trials", Pharmacological Research, Vol. 129, (2018), 141-150.
16. Militaru, C., Donoiu, I., Craciun, A., Scorei, I.D., Bulearca, A.M. and Scorei, R.I., "Oral resveratrol and calcium fructoborate supplementation in subjects with stable angina pectoris: Effects on lipid profiles, inflammation markers, and quality of life", Nutrition, Vol. 29, No. 1, (2013), 178-183.
17. Pietrzkowski, Z., Hunter, J., Evers, B. and Pond, H., Plant borates and potential uses to promote post-training recovery and to mitigate overtraining syndrome, in Nutrition and enhanced sports performance. 2013, Elsevier.479-485.
18. Nielsen, F.H., "Update on human health effects of boron", Journal of Trace Elements in Medicine and Biology, Vol. 28, No. 4, (2014), 383-387.
19. Nielsen, F.H., Nonessential trace minerals: Basic nutritional and toxicological aspects, in Molecular, genetic, and nutritional aspects of major and trace minerals. 2017, Elsevier.527-537.
20. Nikkhah, S., Dolatian, M., Naghii, M.R., Zaeri, F. and Taheri, S.M., "Effects of boron supplementation on the severity and duration of pain in primary dysmenorrhea", Complementary Therapies in Clinical Practice, Vol. 21, No. 2, (2015), 79-83.
21. Miljkovic, D., Boron carbohydrate complexes and uses thereof. 1999, Google Patents.
22. Sahebkar, A., Serban, C., Ursoniu, S., Wong, N.D., Muntner, P., Graham, I.M., Mikhailidis, D.P., Rizzo, M., Rysz, J. and Sperling, L.S., "Lack of efficacy of resveratrol on c-reactive protein and selected cardiovascular risk factors—results from a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials", International Journal of Cardiology, Vol. 189, (2015), 47-55.
23. Bhullar, K.S. and Udenigwe, C.C., "Clinical evidence of resveratrol bioactivity in cardiovascular disease", Current Opinion in Food Science, Vol. 8, (2016), 68-73.
24. Raj, P., Louis, X.L., Thandapilly, S.J., Movahed, A., Zieroth, S. and Netticadan, T., "Potential of resveratrol in the treatment of heart failure", Life sciences, Vol. 95, No. 2, (2014), 63-71.
25. Fantidis, J. and Antoniadis, A., "Optimization study for bnct facility based on a dt neutron generator", International Journal of Radiation Research, Vol. 13, No. 1, (2015), 13-24.
26. Guan, X., Murata, I. and Wang, T., "Performance verification of an epithermal neutron flux monitor using accelerator-based bnct neutron sources", Journal of Instrumentation, Vol. 12, No. 09, (2017), P09013.
27. Sahoo, G., Sharma, S., Tripathy, S. and Bandyopadhyay, T., "Design and dosimetric evaluation of beam shaping assembly for bnct of compact d–t neutron generator by monte carlo simulation", Biomedical Physics & Engineering Express, Vol. 4, No. 1, (2017), 015018.
28. Fantidis, J.G. and Nicolaou, G., "Optimization of beam shaping assembly design for boron neutron capture therapy based on a transportable proton accelerator", Alexandria Engineering Journal, Vol. 57, No. 4, (2018), 2333-2342.
29. Torabi, F., Masoudi, S.F. and Rahmani, F., "Photoneutron production by a 25 mev electron linac for bnct application", Annals of Nuclear Energy, Vol. 54, (2013), 192-196.
30. Briesmeister, J.F., "Mcnp-a general monte carlo code n-particle transport code version 4c", Los Alamos, NM: Los Alamos National Laboratory, LA-13709M, (2000).
31. Eskandari, M. and Kashian, S., "Design of moderator and multiplier systems for d–t neutron source in bnct", Annals of Nuclear Energy, Vol. 36, No. 8, (2009), 1100-1102.
32. Cerullo, N., Esposito, J. and Leung, K., "Irradiation facility for boron neutron capture therapy application based on a rf-driven d–t neutron source and a new beam shaping assembly", Review of Scientific Instruments, Vol. 73, No. 2, (2002), 938-938.
33. Tanaka, K., Kobayashi, T., Bengua, G., Nakagawa, Y., Endo, S. and Hoshi, M., "Characterization of moderator assembly dimension for accelerator boron neutron capture therapy of brain tumors using neutrons at proton energy of", Medical Physics, Vol. 33, No. 6Part1, (2006), 1688-1694.
34. Baba, M., Unno, Y., Nakamura, T., Yonai, S., Tahara, Y. and Yokobori, H., "Design and benchmark experiment of cyclotron-based neutron source for bnct", in Abstracts of the Second Asian and Oceanic Congress for Radiation Protection., (2006).
35. Fantidis, J., "Beam shaping assembly study for bnct facility based on a 2.5 mev proton accelerator on li target", Journal of Theoretical and Applied Physics, Vol. 12, No. 4, (2018), 249-256.
36. Nasri, H., Sahinfard, N., Rafieian, M., Rafieian, S., Shirzad, M. and Rafieian-Kopaei, M., "Turmeric: A spice with multifunctional medicinal properties", Journal of HerbMed Pharmacology, Vol. 3, (2014), 5-8.
37. Bitar, A., Ahmad, N.M., Fessi, H. and Elaissari, A., "Silica-based nanoparticles for biomedical applications", Drug Discovery Today, Vol. 17, No. 19-20, (2012), 1147-1154.
38. Thakor, A.S. and Gambhir, S.S., "Nanooncology: The future of cancer diagnosis and therapy", CA: a Cancer Journal for Clinicians, Vol. 63, No. 6, (2013), 395-418.
39. Davis, M.E., Chen, Z. and Shin, D.M., Nanoparticle therapeutics: An emerging treatment modality for cancer, in Nanoscience and technology: A collection of reviews from nature journals. 2010, World Scientific.239-250.
40. Peer, D., Karp, J.M., Hong, S., Farokhzad, O.C., Margalit, R. and Langer, R., "Nanocarriers as an emerging platform for cancer therapy", Nature Nanotechnology, Vol. 2, No. 12, (2007), 751-760.