1. AC1 Committee 306, AC1 306.R-88, Cold Weather Concreting, American Concrete Institute, Detroit, Michigan, 1988.
2. Bashir, S. U., Parray, S. A., and Shah, S. R., “Bashir, S.U., Parray, S.A. and Shah, S.R., 2013. Harmful Effects of Rapidite on Strength of Concrete,” International Journal of Civil Engineering and Technology, Vol. 4, No. 6, (2013), 116–125.
3. ACI Committee 306, ACI 306R-10 Guide to Cold Weather Concreting, American Concrete Institute, Detroit, Michigan, 2010.
4. Rao, S. V. M., “Concrete in Cold Weather Conditions –Challanges – Precautions,” International Journal of Engineering Sciences & Research Technology, Vol. 5, No. 3, (2016), 227–238.
5. Nmai, C. K., “Cold weather concreting admixtures,” Cement and Concrete Composites, Vol. 20, No. 2–3, (1998), 121–128.
6. Thrinath, G. and Sundara Kuma, P., “Please cite this article as: G. Thrinath and P. Sundara Kuma, Eco-friendly Self-curing Concrete Incorporated with Polyethylene Glycol as Self-curing Agent (Research Note),” International Journal of Engineering, Transactions A: Basics, Vol. 30, No. 4, (2017), 473–478.
7. Rath, B., Deo, S., and Ramtekkar, G., “Durable Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete with Supplimentary Cementitious Materials,” International Journal of Engineering, Transactions A: Basics, Vol. 30, No. 7, (2017), 964–971.
8. IS: 383-1970, Specifications for coarse and fine aggregates from natural sources for concrete, Bureau of Indian Standards, New Delhi, India.
9. Kanthe, V., Deo, S., and Murmu, M., “Combine Use of Fly Ash and Rice Husk Ash in Concrete to Improve its Properties (Research Note),” International Journal of Engineering - Transactions A: Basics, Vol. 31, No. 7, (2018), 1012–1019.
10. IS: 516-1959, Indian standard code of practice—methods of test for strength of concrete, Bureau of Indian Standards, New Delhi, India.
11. IS 5816:1999, Indian Standard code of practice-method of test for splitting tensile strength of concrete, Bureau of Indian Standards, New Delhi, India.
12. ASTM C 469-02, Standard Test Method for Static Modulus of Elasticity and Poisson’ s Ratio of Concrete. American Society of Testing and Materials, 2002, 1-5.
13. Shang, H., Cao, W., and Wang, B., “Effect of fast freeze-thaw cycles on mechanical properties of ordinary-air-entrained concrete.,” The Scientific World Journal, Vol. 2014, (2014), 1–7.
14. Wang, S., Yuan, C., Zhang, C., Chen, L., and Liu, J., “Rheological Properties with Temperature Response Characteristics and a Mechanism of Solid-Free Polymer Drilling Fluid at Low Temperatures,” Applied Sciences, Vol. 7, No. 1, (2017), 1-18.
15. Zhang, P., Cong, Y., Vogel, M., Liu, Z., Müller, H.S., Zhu, Y., and Zhao, T., “Steel reinforcement corrosion in concrete under combined actions: The role of freeze-thaw cycles, chloride ingress, and surface impregnation,” Construction and Building Materials, Vol. 148, (2017), 113–121.