1. Y. S. Choi, H. H. Choi, and J. W. Jung, “Feedback linearization direct torque control with reduced torque and flux ripples for IPMSM drives,” IEEE Transaction on Power Electronics., Vol. 31, No. 5, (2016), 3728-3737.
2. L. M. Brooks, J. L. Castro, and E. L. Castro, “Speed and position controllers using indirect field oriented control: a classical control approach,” IEEE Transaction on Industrial. Electronics, Vol. 61, No. 4, (2013), 1928-1943.
3. A. Kronberg, "Design and simulation of field oriented control and direct torque control for a permanent magnet synchronous motor with positive saliency", Thesis for M.S. Degree, Uppsala University, (2012).
4. D. L. M. Nzongo, T. Jin, G. Ekemb, and L. Bitjoka, “Decoupling network of field oriented control in variable frequency drives,” IEEE Transaction On Industrial Electronics., Vol. 64, No. 7, (2017), 5746- 5750.
5. C. Liu and Y. Lou, “Overview of advanced control strategies for electric machines,” Chinese Journal of Electrical Engineering, Vol. 3, No. 2, (2017), 53- 61.
6. J. Talla, V. Q. Leu, V. Simidl, and Z. Peroutka, “Adaptive speed control of induction motor drive with inaccurate model,” IEEE Transaction on Industrial Electronics, Vol. 65, No. 11, (2018), 8532-8542.
7. P. D. C. Perera, F. Blaabjerg, J. K. Pedersen, and P. Thogersen, “A sensorless, stable V/f control method for permanent-magnet synchronous motor drives,” IEEE Transaction on Industry Application, Vol. 39, No. 3, (2013), 783-791.
8. M. Suetake, I. N. D. Silva, A. Goedtel, “Embedded DSP-based compact fuzzy system and its application for induction-motor V/f speed control,” IEEE Transaction on Industrial Electronics, Vol. 58, No. 3, (2011), 750-760.
9. M. Sadeghijaleh, M. M Fateh, “Adaptive Voltage-based Control of Direct-drive Robots Driven by Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motors,” International Journal of Engineering, Transactions A: Basics, Vol. 30, No. 4, (2017), 507- 515.
10. S. Masomi Kazraji, M. R. Feyzi, M. B. B. Sharifian, S. Tohidi, “Sensorless Model Predictive Force Control with a Novel Weight Coefficients for 3-Phase 4-Switch Inverter Fed Linear Induction Motor Drives,” International Journal of Engineering, Transaction C: Aspects, Vol. 31, No. 9, (2018), 1536- 1545.
11. M. H. Holakooie, M. B. Banna Sharifian, M. R. Feyzi, “Sensorless Indirect Field Oriented Control of Single-sided Linear Induction Motor With a Novel Sliding Mode MRAS Speed Estimator,” International Journal of Engineering. Tranactions A: Basics, Vol. 28, No. 7, (2015), 1011-1020.
12. M. Arehpanahi, M. Fazli, “Position Control Improvement of Permanent Magnet Motor Using Model Predictive Control,” International Journal of Engineering, Tranaction A: Basics, Vol. 31, No. 7, (2018), 1044-1049.
13. R. Erroussi, A. A. Durra, and S. M. Muyeen, “Experimental validation of a novel PI speed controller for AC motor drives with improved transient performances,” IEEE Transaction On Control System Technology, Vol. 26, No. 4, (2018), 1414- 1421.
14. C. Rossi and A. Tonielli, “A unifying approach to robust control of electrical motor drive,” Proceedings of the 1992 International Conference on Industrial Electronics, Control, Instrumentation, and Automation, (1992), 95-100.
15. S. Yamamura, “Spiral vector theory of ac motor analysis and control,” Fifth Annual Proceedings on Applied Power Electronics Conference and Exposition, (1990), 77-86.
16. Yamamura, “Spiral vector theory of AC motor analysis and control,” Conference Record of the 1991 IEEE Industry Applications Society Annual Meeting, (1991) 79-86.
17. S. Yamamura, “Spiral vector theory of salient-pole synchronous machine,” Conference Record of the 1992 IEEE Industry Applications Society Annual Meeting, (1992) 204-211.
18. S. Shinnaka, “Proposition of new mathematical models with core loss factor for controlling AC motors,” Industrial Electronics Society, 1998. IECON '98. Proceedings of the 24th Annual Conference of the IEEE, Vol. 1, (1998), 297-302.
19. S. Yamamoto, H. Hirahara, A. Tanaka, T. Ara, and K. Matsuse, “Universal sensorless vector control of induction and permanent magnet synchronous motors considering equivalent iron loss resistance,” IEEE Transaction on Industry Applications, Vol. 51, No. 2, (2014), 1259-1267.
20. D. Casadei, A. Pilati, C. Rossi, “Unified model and field oriented control algorithm for three phase ac machines,” 2013 15th European Conference on Power Electronics and Applications (EPE), (2013), 1-13.
21. A. Boldea, M. C. Paicu, and G.D. Andreescu, “Active flux concept for motion-sensorless unified ac drives,” IEEE Transaction on Power Electronics ,Vol. 23, No. 5, (2008), 2612-2618.
22. M. Koteich, G. Duc, A. Maloum, and G. Sandou, “A unified model for low-cost high-performance AC drives: the equivalent flux concept,” 2016 Third International Conference on Electrical, Electronics, Computer Engineering and their Applications (EECEA), (2016), 71-76.
23. L. Harnefors, M, Jansson, R. Ottersten, and K, Pietilainen, “Unified sensorless vector control of synchronous and induction motors,” IEEE. Transaction on Industrial Electronics, Vol. 50, No. 1, (2003) 153-160.
24. L. S. Iribarnegaray and J. M. Roman, “A unified approach to the very fast torque control methods for dc and ac machines,” IEEE. Transaction on Industrial. Electronics, Vol. 54, No. 4, (2007), 2047-2056.
25. Y. S. Lai, “Machine modeling and universal controller for vector controlled induction motor drives,” IEEE. Transaction on Energy Conversion, Vol. 8, No. 1, (2003), 23-32.
26. C. Lascu and I. Boldea, “The torque vector controlled (TVC) universal AC drive. Implementation aspects,” Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Optimization of Electrical and Electronic Equipments, Vol. 2, (1998), 369-374.
27. G. Pellegrino, R. I. Bojoi, and P. Guglielmi, “Unified direct-flux vector control for ac motor drives,” IEEE. Transaction on Industrial Applications, Vol. 47, No. 5, (2011), 2093-2102.
28. R. Pilla, A. S. Tummalaa, M. R. Chintalab, “Tuning of Extended Kalman Filter using Self-adaptive Differential Evolution Algorithm for Sensorless Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor Drive,” International Journal of Engineering, Transactions B: Applications, Vol. 29, No. 11, (2016), 1565-1573.
29. R. J. Kerkman, B. J. Seibel, T. M. Rowan, and D.W. Schlegel, “A New Flux and Stator Resistance Identifier for AC Drive System,” IEEE Transaction on Industrial Application, Vol. 32, No. 3, (1996), 585-593.
30. M. Rashid, P. F. A. MacConnell, A.F. Stronach, and P. Acarnley, “Sensorless Indirect-Rotor-Field-Orientation Speed Control of a Permanent-Magnet Synchronous Motor With Stator-Resistance Estimation,” IEEE Transaction on Industrial Electronics, Vol. 54, No. 3, (2007), 1664-1675.