1. Amiraslanzadeh, R., Ikemoto, T., Miyajima, M. and Fallahi, A., "A comparative study on seismic retrofitting methods for unreinforced masonry brick walls", in 15th World Conf. on Earthquake Engineering, International Association for Earthquake Engineering, Tokyo., (2012), 2-10.
2. Papanicolaou, C.G., Triantafillou, T.C., Papathanasiou, M. and Karlos, K., "Textile reinforced mortar (TRM) versus frp as strengthening material of urm walls: Out-of-plane cyclic loading", Materials and structures, Vol. 41, No. 1, (2008), 143-157.
3. Sheppard, P. and Tercelj, S., "The effect of repair and strengthening methods for masonry walls", in 7th World Conference on Earthquake Engineering. Vol. 6, (1980), 255-262.
4. Rahemi, M.A., Tasnimi, A. and Sarvghad-Moghadam, A., "Micro-modeling of masonry infilled rc moment resisting frames to investigate arrangement of compressive diagonal struts", International Journal of Engineering-Transactions C: Aspects, Vol. 27, No. 6, (2013), 865-880.
5. Jabarov, M., Kozharinov, S. and Lunyov, A., "Strengthening of damaged masonry by reinforced mortar layers", Proceedings of the 7th WCEE, Istanbul, Turkey, Vol. 4, (1980), 73-80.
6. Zezhen, N., Qi, D., Jianyou, C. and Runtao, Y., "A study of aseismic strengthening for multi-story brick building by additional r", C columns. 8th WCEE, USA, (1984), 591-598.
7. Karantoni, F.V. and Fardis, M.N., "Effectiveness of seismic strengthening techniques for masonry buildings", Journal of Structural Engineering, Vol. 118, No. 7, (1992), 1884-1902.
8. Chuxian, S., Guiqiu, L. and Wenchao, W., "The design of brick masonry structure with concrete column", Proceedings of the 11th IB2MaC, Shanghai, China, (1997), 14-16.
9. Chen, L., Fang, Q., Fan, J., Zhang, Y., Hao, H. and Liu, J., "Responses of masonry infill walls retrofitted with cfrp, steel wire mesh and laminated bars to blast loadings", Advances in Structural Engineering, Vol. 17, No. 6, (2014), 817-836.
10. Tomazevic, M., "Earthquake-resistant design of masonry buildings, World Scientific, Vol. 1, (1999).
11. Jalilkhani, M. and Manafpour, A., "A simplified modal pushover analysis-based method for incremental dynamic analysis of regular rc moment-resisting frames", International Journal of Engineering-Transactions B: Applications, Vol. 31, No. 2, (2017), 196-203.
12. Lissel, S. and Shrive, N., "Construction of diaphragm walls post-tensioned with carbon fiber reinforced polymer tendons", in Proc., 9th North American Masonry Conf.(9NAMC). (2003), 192-203.
13. Rosenboom, O. and Kowalsky, M., "Investigation of alternative details for seismic design of post-tensioned clay masonry walls", Proceedings of the 9th NAMC, Clemson, SC, USA, (2003), 475-485.
14. Saghaeian, O., Nateghi, F. and Rezaifar, O., "Comparison of using different modeling techniques on prediction of the nonlinear behavior of r/c shear walls", IJE Transactions B: Applications, Vol. 27, No. 2, (2014), 269-282.
15. Schultz, A.E., Bean, J.R. and Stolarski, H.K., "Out-of-plane lateral load resistance of slender post-tensioned masonry walls with unbonded tendons", in 2003 ASCE/SEI Structures Congress and Exposition: Engineering Smarter. (2003).
16. Laursen, P.P.T., "Seismic analysis and design of post-tensioned concrete masonry walls", ResearchSpace@ Auckland, (2002),
17. Foti, D. and Monaco, P., "Post‐tensioned masonry: State of the art", Progress in Structural Engineering and Materials, Vol. 2, No. 3, (2000), 311-318.
18. Mojsilovic, N. and Marti, P., "Load tests on post-tensioned masonry walls, Institut für Baustatik und Konstruktion, ETH-Hönggerberg, (1996).
19. Al-Manaseer, A. and Neis, W., "Load tests on post-tensioned masonry wall panels", Structural Journal, Vol. 84, No. 6, (1987), 467-472.
20. Sadafi, N., Zain, M.F.M. and Jamil, M., "Structural and functional analysis of an industrial, flexible, and demountable wall panel system", International Journal of Engineering, Transactions B: Applications, Vol. 27, No. 2, (2014), 247-260.
21. Hashemi, A. and Mosalam, K.M., "Pacific earthquake engineering research center", University of California, Berkeley, (2007).
22. Vincent Sam Jebadurai, S. and Tensing., D., "Skin reinforcement for masonry infill walls subjected to cyclic loading", International Journal of Civil Engineering and Technology, Vol. 8, No. 4, (2017), 1196-1206.