1. Katti, V. and Prabhu, S., "Experimental study and theoretical analysis of local heat transfer distribution between smooth flat surface and impinging air jet from a circular straight pipe nozzle", International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol. 51, No. 17-18, (2008), 4480-4495.
2. Alimohammadi, S., Murray, D.B. and Persoons, T., "Experimental validation of a computational fluid dynamics methodology for transitional flow heat transfer characteristics of a steady impinging jet", Journal of Heat Transfer, Vol. 136, No. 9, (2014), 091703.
3. Gorji, S., Seddighi, M., Ariyaratne, C., Vardy, A., O’Donoghue, T., Pokrajac, D. and He, S., "A comparative study of turbulence models in a transient channel flow", Computers & Fluids, Vol. 89, (2014), 111-123.
4. Langtry, R.B. and Menter, F.R., "Correlation-based transition modeling for unstructured parallelized computational fluid dynamics codes", AIAA Journal, Vol. 47, No. 12, (2009), 2894-2906.
5. Malan, P., Suluksna, K. and Juntasaro, E., "Calibrating the),-reo transition model for commercial cfd", in Proceedings of the 47th AIAA Aerospace Sciences Meeting Including the New Horizons Forum and Aerospace Exposition., (2009), 1-20.
6. Angioletti, M., Nino, E. and Ruocco, G., "Cfd turbulent modelling of jet impingement and its validation by particle image velocimetry and mass transfer measurements", International Journal of Thermal Sciences, Vol. 44, No. 4, (2005), 349-356.
7. Li, H.-Y., Chao, S.-M. and Tsai, G.-L., "Thermal performance measurement of heat sinks with confined impinging jet by infrared thermography", International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol. 48, No. 25-26, (2005), 5386-5394.
8. El-Sheikh, H.A. and Garimella, S.V., "Heat transfer from pin-fin heat sinks under multiple impinging jets", IEEE Transactions on Advanced Packaging, Vol. 23, No. 1, (2000), 113-120.
9. Garimella, S.V. and Schroeder, V.P., "Local heat transfer distributions in confined multiple air jet impingement", Journal of Electronic Packaging, Vol. 123, No. 3, (2001), 165-172.
10. Chougule, N., Parishwad, G. and Sewatkar, C., "Numerical analysis of pin fin heat sink with a single and multi air jet impingement condition", International Journal of Engineering and Innovative Technology, Vol. 1, No. 3, (2012), 44-50.
11. Brignoni, L.A. and Garimella, S.V., "Experimental optimization of confined air jet impingement on a pin fin heat sink", IEEE Transactions on Components and Packaging Technologies, Vol. 22, No. 3, (1999), 399-404.
12. Siddique, U.M., Bhise, G.A. and Gulhane, N.P., "On numerical investigation of local nusselt distribution between flat surface and impinging air jet from straight circular nozzle and power law correlations generation", Heat Transfer—Asian Research, Vol. 47, No. 1, (2018), 126-149.
13. Umair, S.M. and Gulhane, N.P., "Numerical investigation of non-dimensional constant representing the occurrence of secondary peaks in the nusselt distribution curve", International Journal of Engineering Transaction A, Vol. 29, No. 10, (2016), 1453-1461.
14. Umair, S.M. and Gulhane, N.P., "On numerical investigation of nonuniformity in cooling characteristic for different materials of target surfaces being exposed to impingement of air jet", International Journal of Modeling, Simulation, and Scientific Computing, Vol. 8, No. 03, (2017), 1750024.
15. Umair, S.M. and Gulhane, N.P., "On numerical investigation of heat transfer augmentation through pin fin heat sink by laterally impinging air jet", Procedia Engineering, Vol. 157, (2016), 89-97.
16. Sundaram, M. and Venkatesan, M., "Heat transfer study of perforated fin under forced convection", International Journal of Engineering, Vol. 28, No. 10, (2015), 1500-1506.
17. Soleimani, G. and Khoshravan-Azar, E., "A numerical study of natural convection and radiation interaction in vertical circular pin", International Journal of Engineering, Vol. 10, No. 3, (1997), 163-172.
18. Moffat, R.J., "Describing the uncertainties in experimental results", Experimental Thermal and Fluid Science, Vol. 1, No. 1, (1988), 3-17.