1. Finnigan, T. and Skudder, P., “Using ceramic microfiltration for the filtration of beer and recovery of extract”, Filtration & separation, Vol. 29, No. 3, (1989), 198-200.
2. David, C., Arivazhagan, M., and Ibrahim, M., "Spent wash decolourization using nano-Al2O3/kaolin photocatalyst: Taguchi and ANN approach", Journal of Saudi Chemical Society, Vol. 19, No. 5, (2015), 537-548.
3. Hubadillah, S. K., Othman, M. H. D., Harun, Z., Ismail, A., Rahman, M. A., and Jaafar, J., "A novel green ceramic hollow fiber membrane (CHFM) derived from rice husk ash as combined adsorbent-separator for efficient heavy metals removal." Ceramics International, Vol. 43, No. 5, (2017), 4716-4720.
4. Abdulhameed, M. A., Othman, M. H. D., Ismail, A. F., Matsuura, T., Harun, Z., Rahman, M. A., Puteh, M. H., Jaafar, J., Rezaei, M., and Hubadillah, S. K., "Carbon dioxide capture using a superhydrophobic ceramic hollow fibre membrane for gas-liquid contacting process", Journal of Cleaner Production, Vol. 140, (2017), 1731-1738.
5. Cerneaux, S., Struzynska, I., Kujawski, W. M., Persin, M., and Larbot, A., "Comparison of various membrane distillation methods for desalination using hydrophobic ceramic membranes", Journal of membrane science, Vol. 337, No. 1, (2009), 55-60.
6. Huang, C. Y., Ko, C. C., Chen, L. H., Huang, C. T., Tung, K. L. and Liao, Y. C., "A simple coating method to prepare superhydrophobic layers on ceramic alumina for vacuum membrane distillation." Separation and Purification Technology, (2016).
7. Zhu, Z., Xiao, J., He, W., Wang, T., Wei, Z. and Dong, Y., "A phase-inversion casting process for preparation of tubular porous alumina ceramic membranes", Journal of the European Ceramic Society, Vol. 25, No. 11, (2015), 3187-3194.
8. Lee, M., Wang, B. and Li, K. "New designs of ceramic hollow fibres toward broadened applications", Journal of Membrane Science, Vol. 503, (2016), 48-58.
9. Jeong, Y., Lee, S., Hong, S. and Park, C., "Preparation, characterization and application of low-cost pyrophyllite-alumina composite ceramic membranes for treating low-strength domestic wastewater", Journal of Membrane Science, Vol. 536, (2017), 108-115.
10. Lorente-Ayza, M. M., Sanchez, E., Sanz, V., and Mestre, S., "Influence of starch content on the properties of low-cost microfiltration ceramic membranes", Ceramics International, Vol. 41, No. 10, (2015), 13064-13073.
11. Hubadillah, S. K., Harun, Z., Othman, M. H. D., Ismail, A. and Gani, P., "Effect of kaolin particle size and loading on the characteristics of kaolin ceramic support prepared via phase inversion technique", Journal of Asian Ceramic Societies, Vol. 4, No. 2, (2016), 164-177.
12. Hubadillah, S. K., Harun, Z., Othman, M. H. D., Ismail, A., Salleh, W. N. W., Basri, H., Yunos, M. Z. and Gani, P., "Preparation and characterization of low cost porous ceramic membrane support from kaolin using phase inversion/sintering technique for gas separation: Effect of kaolin content and non-solvent coagulant bath", Chemical Engineering Research and Design, Vol. 112, (2016), 24-35.
13. Hubadillah, S. K., Othman, M. H. D., Harun, Z., Ismail, A., Rahman, M. A., Jaafar, J., Jamil, S. M. and Mohtor, N. H., "Superhydrophilic, low cost kaolin-based hollow fibre membranes for efficient oily-wastewater separation", Materials Letters, Vol. 191, (2017), 119-122.
14. Abdullah, N., Rahman, M. A., Othman, M. H. D., Ismail, A., Jaafar, J. and Aziz, A. A., "Preparation and characterization of self-cleaning alumina hollow fiber membrane using the phase inversion and sintering technique", Ceramics International, Vol. 42, No. 10, (2016), 12312-12322.
15. Prasara-A, J. and Gheewala, S. H., "Sustainable utilization of rice husk ash from power plants: A review", Journal of Cleaner Production, (2016).
16. Tay, J. H. and K.-Y. Show, K. Y., "Use of ash derived from oil-palm waste incineration as a cement replacement material", Resources, conservation and recycling, Vol. 13, No.1, (1995), 27-36.
17. Shafabakhsh, G. and Ahmadi, S., “Evaluation of Coal Waste Ash and Rice Husk Ash on Properties of Pervious Concrete Pavement”, International Journal of Engineering Transactions B: Applications, Vol. 29, No. 2, (February 2016), 192-201.
18. Shim, J., Velmurugan, P. and Oh, B. T., "Extraction and physical characterization of amorphous silica made from corn cob ash at variable pH conditions via sol gel processing", Journal of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry, Vol. 30, (2015), 249-253.
19. Adesanya, D. and Raheem, A., "Development of corn cob ash blended cement", Construction and Building Materials, Vol. 23, No. 1, (2009), 347-352.
20. Adesanya, D. and Raheem, A., (2010), "A study of the permeability and acid attack of corn cob ash blended cements", Construction and Building Materials, Vol. 24, No. 3, (2010), 403-409.
21. Pointner, M., Kuttner, P., Obrlik, T., Jager, A. and Kahr, H., "Composition of corncobs as a substrate for fermentation of biofuels", ISSN 1406-894X, Vol. 12, No. 2, (2009), 391-396.
22. Kumar, A., Wang, L., Dzenis, Y. A., Jones, D. D. and Hanna, M. A., "Thermogravimetric characterization of corn stover as gasification and pyrolysis feedstock", Biomass and Bioenergy, Vol. 32, No. 5, (2008), 460-467.
23. Nikzad, M., Movagharnejad, K., Najafpour, G. D. and Talebnia, F., “Comparative Studies on the Effect of Pretreatment of Rice Husk on Enzymatic Digestibility and Bioethanol Production”, International Journal of Engineering, Transactions B: Applications, Vol. 26, No. 5, (May 2013), 455-464.
24. Wanitwattanarumlug, B., Luengnaruemitchai, A. and Wongkasemjit, S., "Characterization of corn cobs from microwave and potassium hydroxide pretreatment." World Academy Sci. Eng. Technol, Vol. 64, (2012), 592-596.
25. Mohanraj, K., Kannan, S., Barathan, S. and Sivakumar, G.,. "Preparation and characterization of nano SiO2 from corn cob ash by precipitation method,", (2012).
26. Li, K., “ Ceramic membranes for separation and reaction”, John Wiley & Sons, (2007).
27. Kingsbury, B. F. and Li, K., "A morphological study of ceramic hollow fibre membranes", Journal of Membrane Science, Vol. 328, No. 1, (2009), 134-140.
28. Heydari, A., Alemzadeh, I. and Vossoughi, M., “Influence of Glycerol and Clay Contents on Biodegradability of Corn Starch Nanocomposites”, International Journal of Engineering Transactions B: Applications, Vol. 27, No. 2, (February 2014), 203-214.
29. Javadpour, J., Hosseinzadeh, M. and Marghussian, V. G., “Effect of particle size distribution and chemical composition on properties of magnesia-chromite bricks”, International Journal of Engineering Transactions B: Applications, Vol. 15, No. 2, (July 2002-183), 183-190.