1. Chaudhari, L.B. and Murthy, Z., “Separation of Cd and Ni from multicomponent aqueous solutions by nanofiltration and characterization of membrane using IT model”, Journal of Hazardous Materials, Vol. 180, (2010), 309-315.
2. Babu, B.R., Bhanu, S.U. and Meera, K.S., “Waste minimization in electroplating industries: A review”, Journal of Environmental Science and Health Part C, Vol. 27, (2009), 155-177.
3. Kosari, M., Sepehrian, H., Outokesh, M., Fasihi, J. and Mahani, M., “Uranium ions removal using Amberlite Cg-400 anion exchanger resin in the presence of sulfate anions”, International Journal of Engineering Transaction C: Aspects, Vol. 29, No. 6, (2016), 728-734.
4. Haghshenas, D.F., Darvishi, D., Shabestari, Z.M., Alamdari, E.K. and Sadrnezhaad, S.K., “Leaching recovery of zinc, cobalt and manganese from zinc purification residue”, International Journal of Engineering Transaction B: Application, Vol. 20, No. 2 (2007), 133-140.
5. Emadzadeh, M., Pazouki, M., Abdollahzadeh Sharghi, E. and Taghavia, L., “Experimental study on the factors affecting hexavalent chromium bioreduction by Bacillus cereus”, International Journal of Engineering Transaction B: Application, Vol. 29, No. 2, (2016), 152-159.
6. Guan, W., Tian, S., Cao, D., Chen, Y. and Zhao, X., “Electrooxidation of nickel-ammonia complexes and simultaneous electrodeposition recovery of nickel from practical nickel-electroplating rinse wastewater”, Electrochimica Acta, Vol. 246, (2017), 1230-1236.
7. Shirzad Kebri, M. and Jahanshahi, M., “Nanofiltration membranes synthesized from Polyethyleneimine for removal of MgSO4 from aqueous solution”, International Journal of Engineering Transaction B: Application, Vol. 27, No. 8, (2014), 1173-1178.
8. Radnia, H., Ghoreyshi, A.A., Younesi, H., Masomi, M. and Pirzadeh, K., “Adsorption of Fe (II) from aqueous phase by chitosan: application of physical models and artificial neural network for prediction of breakthrough”, International Journal of Engineering Transaction B: Application, Vol. 26, No. 8, (2013), 845-858.
9. Sulaiman, R.N.R. and Othman, N., “Synergistic green extraction of nickel ions from electroplating waste via mixtures of chelating and organophosphorus Carrier”, Journal of Hazardous Materials, Vol. 340, (2017), 74-81.
10. Hachemaoui, A. and Belhamel, K., “Simultaneous extraction and separation of cobalt and nickel from chloride solution through emulsion liquid membrane using Cyanex 301 as extractant”, International Journal of Mineral Processing, Vol. 161, (2017), 7-12.
11. Sulaiman, R.N.R., Othman, N. and Amin, N.A.S., “Recovery of Ionized Nanosilver from Wash Water Solution using Emulsion Liquid Membrane Process”, Jurnal Teknologi, Science and Engineering, Vol. 65, No. 4, (2013), 33-36.
12. Harruddin, N., Othman, N., Lim Ee Sin, A. and Raja Sulaiman, R.N., “Selective removal and recovery of Black B reactive dye from simulated textile wastewater using the supported liquid membrane process”, Environmental Technology, Vol. 36, No. 3, (2015), 271-280.
13. Othman, N., Harruddin, N., Idris, A., Ooi, Z.Y., Fatiha, N. and Raja Sulaiman, R.N., “Fabrication of polypropylene membrane via thermally induced phase separation as a support matrix of tridodecylamine supported liquid membrane for Red 3BS dye removal”, Desalination and Water Treatment, Vol. 57, (2016), 12287-12301.
14. Duan, H., Wang, Z., Yuan, X., Wang, S., Guo, H. and Yang, X., “A novel sandwich supported liquid membrane system for simultaneous separation of copper, nickel and cobalt in ammoniacal solution”, Separation and Purification Technology, Vol. 173, (2017), 323-329.
15. Bakhtiari, O., Safaee, S.H., “Industrial grade 1-Butene/Isobutane separation using supported liquid membranes”, Chemical Engineering Research and Design, Vol. 13, (2017), 180-186.
16. Parhi, P.K., “Supported liquid membrane principle and its practices: A short review”, Journal of Chemistry, Vol. 2013, (2013), 1-11.
17. Talebi, A., Teng, T.T., Alkarkhi, A.F.M. and Ismail, N., “Nickel ion coupled counter complexation and decomplexation through a modified supported liquid membrane system”, RSC Advances, Vol. 5, (2015), 38424-38434.
18. Zhang, G., Chen, D., Zhao, W., Zhao, H., Wang, L., Wang, W. and Qi, T., “A novel D2EHPA-based synergistic extraction system for the recovery of chromium (III)”, Chemical Engineering Journal, Vol. 302, (2016), 233–238.
19. Kislik, V.S., “Introduction, General Description, Definitions, and Classification. Overview, in: V.S. Kislik (Eds.), Liquid Membranes, Principle and Application in Chemical Separation and Wastewater Treatment, United Kingdom, (2010), 1-5.
20. Agreda, D. de., Garcia-Diaz, I., Lopez, F.A. and Alguacil, F.J., “Supported liquid membranes technologies in metals removal from liquid effluents,” Revision Metal, Vol. 47, No. 2, (2011), 146-168.
21. Alguacil, F. J., Alonso, M. and Sastre, A. M., “Modelling of mass transfer in facilitated supported liquid membrane transport of copper (II) using MOC-55TD in Iberfluid,” Journal of Membrane Science, Vol. 184, (2001), 117-122.
22. Yang, X., Zhang, Q., Wang, Z., Li, S., Xie, Q., Huang, Z. and Wang, S., “Synergistic extraction of gold(I) from aurocyanide solution with the mixture of primary amine N1923 and bis(2-ethylhexyl) sulfoxide in supported liquid membrane,” Journal of Membrane Science, Vol. 540, (2017), 174-182.
23. Kandwal, P., Dixit, S., Mukhopadhyay, S., Mohapatra, P.K. and Manchanda, V.K., “Mathematical modeling of Cs(I) transport through flat sheet supported liquid membrane using calix--bis(2,3-naptho)-18-crown-6 as the mobile carrier,” Desalination, Vol. 278, (2011), 405-411.
24. Rehman, S.U., Akhtar, G. and Chaudry, M.A., “Coupled transport of Pb2+ through tri-n-octylamine-xylene-polypropylene supported liquid membranes”, The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering, Vol. 91, (2013), 1140-1152.
25. Zidi, C., Tayeb, R., Boukhili, N. and Dhahbi, M., “A supported liquid membrane system for efficient extraction of vanillin from aqueous solutions”, Separation and Purification Technology, Vol. 82, (2011), 36–42.
26. Jagdale, Y.D., Patwardhan, A.W., Shah, K.A., Chaurasia, S., Patwardhan, A.V., Ansari, S.A. and Mohapatra, P.K., “Transport of strontium through a hollow fibre supported liquid membrane containing N, N, N′, N′-tetraoctyl diglycolamide as the carrier”, Desalination, Vol. 325, (2013), 104-112.