1. Rezaei, M. Salem, S. “Photocatalytic activity enhancement of anatase graphene nanocomposite for methylene removal: degradation and kinetics”. Spectrochim Acta; Vol. 167 (2016) 41–49.
2. Shahryari, Z. Goharriziand, A.S. Azadi, M. “Experimental study of methylene blue adsorption from aqueous solutions onto carbon nano tubes”, Journal of Water Resources and Environmental Engineering, Vol 2 (2010) 16-28.
3. Santhi, T. Manonmani, S. “Removal of methylene blue from aqueous solution by bio-adsorption Ricinus communis epicarp activated carbon”, Chemical Engineering Journal, Vol. 13 (2009) 1-5.
4. Han, R. Wang, Y. Zhao, X. Wang, Y. Xie, F. Cheng, J. Tang, M. “Adsorption of methylene blue by Phoenix tree leaf powder in a fixed-bed column: experiments and prediction of breakthrough curves”, Desalination, Vol.245 (2009) 284–297.
5. Shaobin, W. Zhua, Z.H. Anthony, C. Haghseresht, F. Luc, G. Q. “The physical and surface chemical characteristics of activated carbons and the adsorption of methylene blue from wastewater”, Journal of Colloid Interface Science Vol.284 (2005) 440–446.
6. Qada, E. Allen, S.J. Walker, G. “Adsorption of basic dyes from aqueous solution onto activated carbons”, Chemical Engineering Journal, Vol.135 (2008) 174–184.
7. Vadivelan, V. Kumar, K. V. “Equilibrium, kinetics, mechanism, and process design for the sorption of methylene blue onto rice husk”, Journal of Colloid Interface Science. Vol.286 (2005) 90–100.
8. Renmin, G. Yingzhi, S. Jian, C. Huijun, L. Chao, Y. “Effect of chemical modification on dye adsorption capacity of peanut hull”, Journal of Dyes and Pigments, Vol.67 (2005) 175–181.
9. Sampa, C. Binay, K. D. “On the adsorption and diffusion of methylene blue in glass fibers”, Journal of Colloid Interface Science, Vol.286 (2005) 807–811.
10. Garg, V. K. Amita, M. Kumar, R. Gupta, R. “Basic dye (methylene blue) removal from simulated wastewater by adsorption using Indian rosewood sawdust: a timber industry waste”, Journal of Dyes and Pigments, Vol.63 (2004) 243–250.
11. Bhattacharyya, K. G. Sharma, A. “Kinetics and thermodynamics of methylene blue adsorption on neem (Azadirachta indica) leaf powder, Journal of Dyes and Pigments, Vol.65 (2005) 51–59.
12. Doan, M. Alkan, M. Turkyilmaz, A. Ozdemir, Y. “Kinetics and mechanism of removal of methylene blue by adsorption onto perlite”, Journal of Hazardous Material, Vol.109 (2004) 141–148..
13. Wang, S. Boyjoo, Y. Choueib, A. Zhu, Z. H. “Removal of dyes from aqueous solution using fly ash and red mud”, Journal of Water Research, Vol.39 (2005) 129–138
14. Pavan, F.A. Mazzocato, A. C. Gushikem, Y. “Removal of methylene blue dye from aqueous solutions by adsorption using yellow passion fruit peel as adsorbent”, Bioresource Technology, Vol.99 (2008) 3162–3165.
15. Wang, L. Zhang, J. Wang, A. “Removal of methylene blue from aqueous solution using chitosan-g-poly (acrylic acid)/montmorillonite superadsorbent nanocomposite. Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochem”. Journal of Engineering Aspects Vol. 322 (2008) 47–53..
16. Bukallah, S. B. Rauf, M. A. Alali, S. S. “Removal of methylene blue from aqueous solution by adsorption on sand”, Journal of Dyes and Pigments Vol.74 (2007) 85–87.
17. Zhao, M. Tang, Z. Liu, P. “ Removal of methylene blue from aqueous solution with silica nano-sheets derived from vermiculite”, Journal of Hazardous Material Vol.158 (2008) 43–51.
18. Barka, N. Assabbane, A. Nounah, A. Laanab, L. Ichou, Y. “Removal of textile dyes from aqueous solutions by natural phosphate as a new adsorbent”, Desalination, Vol. 235 (2009) 264–275.
19. Crini, G. “Kinetic and equilibrium studies on the removal of cationic dyes from aqueous solution by adsorption onto a cyclodextrin polymer”, Journal of Dyes and Pigments, Vol. 77 (2008) 415–426.
20. McCabe, W. Smith, J. Harriott, P. “Unit Operations of Chemical Engineering”, 7th edition, McGraw Hill, US.
21. Chowdhury, S. Saha, P. “Sea shell powder as a new adsorbent to remove basic green 4 (Malachite Green) from aqueous solutions: Equilibrium, kinetic and thermodynamic studies”, Chemical Engineering Journal, Vol. 164 (2010) 168-177
22. Zhao, Y. Yang, S. Ding, D. Chen, J. Yang, Y. Lei, Z. “Effective adsorption of Cr (VI) from aqueous solution using natural Akadama clay”, Journal of Colloid Interface Science, Vol. 395 (2013) 198-204.
23. Hanif, M.A. Nadeem, R. Bhatti, H.N. Rashid Ahmad, N. Ansari, T.M. “Ni (II) biosorption by Cassia fistula (Golden Shower ) biomass”, Journal of Hazardous Material, Vol. 139 (2007) 345-355.
24. Hosseinnezhad, M. Rouhani, S. Gharanjig, K. “Extraction and application of natural pigments for fabrication of green dye-sensitized solar cells”, Opto-Electronics Review Vol. 26 (2018) 165-171.
25. Tobin, J. M. Cooper, D. G. Neufeld, R. J. “Uptake of metal ions by Rhizopus arrhizus biomass”, Biochemical Engineering Journal, Vol. 47 (1984) 821-824.
26. Davarnejad, R. Karimi Dastnayi, Z. Kennedy, J.F. “Cr (VI) adsorption on the blends of Henna with chitosan microparticles: Experimental and statistical analysis”. Int. Journal of Biological Macromolecules Vol. 116 (2018) 281-288.
27. Fu, F. Cheng, Z. H. Dionysiou, D. D. Tang, B. “Fe/Al bimetallic particles for the fast and highly efficient removal of Cr(VI) over a wide pH range: performance and mechanism”. Journal of Hazardous Material, Vol. 298 (2015) 261–269.
28. Peng, X. M. Huang, D. P. Odoom-Wubah, T. Fu, D. F. Huang, J. L. Qin, Q. D. “Adsorption of anionic and cationic dyes on ferromagnetic ordered mesoporous carbon from aqueous solution: equilibrium, thermodynamic and kinetics”, Journal of Colloid Interface Science, Vol. 430 (2014) 272–282.
29. Pang, J. Fu, F. Ding, Z. Lu, J. Li, N. Tang, B. “Adsorption behaviors of methylene blue from aqueous solution on mesoporous birnessite”, J. Taiwan Institute of Chemical Engineers Vol. 3 (2017) 1-9.
30. Rahimdokht, M. Pajootan, E. Arami, M. “Central composite methodology for methylene blue removal by Elaeagnus angustifolia as a novel biosorbent”, Journal of Environmental Chemical Engineering, Vol. 4 (2016) 1407–1416.
31. Santhi, T. Manonmani, S. “Removal of methylene blue from aqueous solution by bio-adsorption Ricinus communis epicarp activated carbon”, Chemical Engineering Journal, Vol. 13 (2009) 1-5.
32. Davarnejad, R. Panahi, P. “Cu(II) and Ni(II) removal from aqueous solutions by adsorption on Henna and optimization of effective parameters by using the response surface methodology”, Journal of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry, Vol. 33 (2016) 270-275.