1. Xu, S., Liu, C., Wiezorek, J., “20 renewable biowastes derived carbon materials as green counter electrodes for dye-sensitized solar cells,” Materials Chemistry and Physics, Vol. 204 (2018) 294-304.
2. Sofyan, N., Ridhova, A., Yuwono, A.H., and Udhiarto, A., “Fabrication of solar cells with TiO2 nanoparticles sensitized using natural dye extracted from mangosteen pericarps”, International Journal of Technology, Vol. 8, No. 7 (2017) 1229-1238.
3. Narayan, M.R., “Review: Dye Sensitized Solar Cells based on Natural Photosensitizers”, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Vol. 16, No. 1, (2012) 208-215.
4. Sofyan, N., Situmorang, F.W., Ridhova, A., Yuwono, A.H., and Udhiarto, A., “Visible light absorption and photosensitizing characteristics of natural yellow 3 extracted from Curcuma Longa L. for dye-sensitized solar cell”, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, Vol. 105, (2018), 0120731-0120736.
5. Li, Z., Chen, L., Meng, S., Guo, L., Huang, J., Liu, Y., Wang, W., and Chen, X., “Field and temperature dependence of intrinsic diamagnetism in graphene: Theory and experiment”, Physical Review B, Vol. 91, No. 9, (2015), 0944291-0944295.
6. Badiei, E., Sangpour, P., Bagheri, M., and Pazouki, M., "Graphene Oxide Antibacterial Sheets: synthesis and characterization, IJE Transactions C: Aspects, Vol. 27, No. 12, (2014), 1803-1808.
7. Emirua, T. F. and Ayele, D. W., “Controlled synthesis, characterization and reduction of graphene oxide: A convenient method for large scale production”, Egyptian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences, Vol. 4, No. 1, (2016), 74-79.
8. Novoselov, K.S., Geim, A.K., Morozov, S.V., Jiang, D., Zhang, Y., Dubonos, S.V., Grigorieva, I.V., Firsov, A.A., “Electric field effect in atomically thin carbon films”, Science, Vol. 306, No. 5696, (2004), 666-669.
9. Pei, S., Cheng, H-M., “The reduction of graphene oxide”, Carbon, Vol. 50, (2012), 3210-3228.
10. Wang, H., Lin, J., and Shen, Z.X., “Polyaniline (PANi) based electrode materials for energy storage and conversion”, Journal of Science: Advanced Materials and Devices, Vol. 1, (2016), 225-255.
11. Stejskal, J., and Gilbert, R.G., “Polyaniline. Preparation of a conducting polymer”, Pure and Applied Chemistry, Vol. 74, No. 5, (2002), 857-867.
12. Vadiraj, T. K. and Belagali, S., “Characterization of Polyaniline for Optical and Electrical Properties”, IOSR Journal of Applied Chemistry, Vol. 8, No. 1, (2015), 53-56.
13. He, B., Tang, Q., Wang, M., Chen, H., and Yuan, S., “Robust Polyaniline–Graphene Complex Counter Electrodes for Efficient Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells”, ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces, Vol. 6, No. 11, (2014), 8230-8236.
14. Jeong, G. H., Kim, S. J., Han, E. M., and Park, K. H., “Graphene/Polyaniline Nanocomposite Multilayer Counter Electrode by Inserted Polyaniline of Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells”, Molecular Crystals and Liquid Crystals, Vol. 620, No. 1, (2015), 112-116.
15. Wang, G., Zhuo, S. and Xing, W., “Graphene/polyaniline nanocomposite as counter electrode of dye-sensitized solar cells”, Materials Letters, Vol. 69, (2012), 27-29.
16. Cai, K., Zuo, S., Luo, S., Yao, C., Liu, W., Ma, J., Mao. H and Li, Z., “Preparation of polyaniline/graphene composites with excellent anti-corrosion properties and their application in waterborne polyurethane anticorrosive coatings”, RSC Advances, Vol. 6 No. 98, (2016), 95965-95972.
17. Chang, C-H., Huang, T-C., Peng, C-W., Yeh, T-C., Lu, H-I, Hung, W-I, Weng, C-J., Yang, T-I, and Yeh, J-M., “Novel anticorrosion coatings prepared from polyaniline/graphene composites”, Carbon, Vol. 50, No 14, (2012), 5044-5051.
18. Mahato, N. and Cho, M. H., “Graphene integrated polyaniline nanostructured composite coating for protecting steels from corrosion: Synthesis, characterization, and protection mechanism of the coating material in acidic environment”, Construction and Building Materials, Vol. 115, (2016), 618–633.
19. Vaezi, M.R., Nikzad, L., and Yazdani, B., “Synthesis of CoFe2O4-polyaniline nanocomposite and evaluation of its magnetic properties”, International Journal of Engineering, Transactions B: Applications, Vol. 22, No. 4, (2009), 381-386.
20. Zhou, T. N., Qi, X. D. and Fu, Q., “The preparation of the poly (vinyl alcohol)/graphene nanocomposites with low percolation threshold and high electrical conductivity by using the large-area reduced graphene oxide sheets”, Express Polymer Letters, Vol. 7, No. 9, (2013), 747-755.
21. Liu, Y., Li, Y., Zhong, M., Yang, Y., Wen, Y., and Wang, M., “A green and ultrafast approach to the synthesis of scalable graphene nanosheets with Zn powder for electrochemical energy storage”, Journal of Materials Chemistry, Vol. 21, (2011), 15449-15455.
22. Shanmugam, V., Manoharan, S., Anandan, S., Murugan, R., “Performance of dye-sensitized solar cells fabricated with extracts from fruits of ivy gourd and flowers of red frangipani as sensitizers”, Spectrochim Acta A: Moleculer and Biomoleculer Spectroscopy, Vol. 104, (2013), 35-40.
23. Mostafaei, A. and Zolriasatein, A., “Synthesis and characterization of conducting polyaniline nanocomposites containing ZnO nanorods”, Progress in Natural Science: Materials International, Vol. 22, No. 4, (2012), 273-280.
24. Sokolova, M. P., Smirnov, M. A., Kasatkin, I. A., Dmitriev, I. Y., Saprykina, N. N., Toikka, A. M., Lahderanta, E., and Elyashevich, G. K., “Interaction of Polyaniline with Surface of Carbon Steel”, International Journal of Polymer Science, Vol. 2017, (2017), 1-9.
25. Jha, A. R., “Solar Cell Technology and Applications”, Boca Raton: CRC Press Taylor and Francis Group, (2009).
26. Wang, M., Tang, Q., Chen, H., He, B., “Counter electrodes from polyaniline−carbon nanotube complex/graphene oxide multilayers for dye-sensitized solar cell application,” Electrochimica Acta, Vol. 125 (2014) 510-515.
27. Nath, B.C., Mohan, K.J., Saikia, B.J., Ahmed, G.A., Dolui, S.K., “Designing of platinum free NiS anchored graphene/polyaniline nanocomposites-based counter electrode for dye sensitized solar cell,” Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics, Vol. 28, No. 1, (2017) 1042-1050.
28. Chen, X., Liu, J., Qian, K., Wang, J., “Ternary composites of Ni–polyaniline–graphene as counter electrodes for dye-sensitized solar cells,” RSC Advances, Vol. 8, (2018) 10948-10953.