1. Thompson, J. F., Warsi, Z. U. A. and Mastin, C. W., “Boundary-Fitted Coordinate System for Numerical Solution of Partial Differential Equations”, A Review, Journal of Computational Physics, Vol. 47, (1982), 1-108.
2. Sridhar, K. P. and Davis, R. T., “A Schwarz-Christoffel Method of Generating Two-Dimensional flow Grids”, Journal of Fluid Engineering, Vol. 197, (1985), 330-337.
3. Moayeri, M. S. and Taghdiri, M. A., “Boundary Conforming Orthogonal Grids for Internal flow Problems”, Iranian Journal of Science and Technology, Vol. 17, No. 3, (1993), 191-201.
4. Milne-Thomson, L. M., “Theoretical Hydrodynamics”, 4th Edition, Macmillan, New York, U.S.A., (1960).
5. Mansouri, S. H., Hosseini Sarvari, S. M., Keshavarz, A. and Rahnama, M., “An Analytical Numerical Method for Grid Generation by Mathematica”, Proc. of 26th Annual Iranian Mathematics Conference, Shahid Bahonar University of Kerman, Kerman, Iran, Vol. 1, (1995), 251-258.
6. Mansouri, S. H., Mehrabian, M. A. and Hosseini Sarvari, S. M., “Simulation of Ideal External and Internal flows with Arbitrary Boundaries using Schwarz-Christoffel Transformation”, Int. Journal of Eng., Trans. A, Vol. 17, No. 4, (2004), 405-414.
7. Chowdhury, S. J. and Ahmadi, G., “A Thermohydrodynamically Consistent Rate Dependent Model for Turbulence-Part II. Computational Results”, Int. Journal of Non-Linear Mechanics, Vol. 27, No. 4, (1992), 705-718.
8. Yap, C. R., “Turbulent Heat and Momentum Transfer in Recirculation and Impinging Flows”, Ph.D. Thesis, Faculty of Technology, University of Manchester, Manchester, U.K., (1987).
9. Raisee, M. and Hejazi, S. H., “Application of Linear and Non-Linear Low-Re k-ε Models in Two Dimensional Predictions of Convective Heat Transfer in Passages with Sudden Contractions”, Int. Journal of Heat and Fluid Flow, Vol. 28, (2007), 429-440.
10. Patankar, S. V. and Spalding, B. D., “A Calculation Procedure for Heat, Mass and Momentum Transfer in Three-Dimensional Parabolic Flows”, Int. Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol. 15, (1972), 1787-1806.
11. Yilmaz, I. and Oztop, H. F., “Turbulence Forced Convection Heat Transfer Over Double Forward Facing Step Flow”, Int. Communication in Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol. 33, (2006), 508-517.
12. Le, H., Moin, P. and Kim, J., “Direct Numerical Simulation of Turbulent flow Over a Backward-Facing Step”, J. Fluid Mech., Vol. 330, (1997), 349-374.
13. Kim, J., Kline, S. J. and Johnston, J. P., “Investigation of Separation and Reattachment of a Turbulent Shear Layer: Flow Over a Backward Facing Step”, Report MD-37, Thermo-Science Division, Dept. of Mech. Engng, Stanford University, Stanford, CA, U.S.A., (1978).