1. Shewhart, W. A., “Economic Control of Quality of Manufactured Product”, D. Van Nostrand, New York, NY., (Republished in 1980 by the American Society for Quality Control, Milwaukee, WI), (1931).
2. Montgomery, D. C.,“Introduction to Statistical Quality Control”, 4th Edition, John Wiley and Sons, New York, NY, (2001).
3. Gardner, M. M., Lu, J. C., Gyurcsik, R. S., Wortman, J. J., Hornung, B. E., Heinisch, H. H., Rying, E. A., Rao, S., Davis, J. C. and Muzumder, P. K., “Equipment Fault Detection Using Spatial Signatures”, IEEE Transactions on Components, Packaging, and Manufacturing Technology-Part C., Vol. 20, (1997), 295-304.
4. Jin, J. and Shi, J., “Automatic Feature Extraction of Waveform Signals for In-Process Diagnostic Performance Improvement”, Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Vol. 12, (2001), 257-268.
5. Kang, L. and Albin, S. L., “On-Line Monitoring When the Process Yields a Linear Profile”, Journal of Quality Technology, Vol. 32, (2000), 418-426.
6. Jin, J. and Shi, J., “Feature-Preserving Data Compression of Stamping Tonnage Information Using Wavelets”, Technometrics, Vol. 41, (1999), 327-339.
7. Mahmoud, M. A. and Woodall, W. H., “Phase I Analysis of Linear Profiles with Calibration Applications”, Technometrics, Vol. 46, (2004), 277-391.
8. Kim, K., Mahmoud, M. A. and Woodall, W. H., “On the Monitoring of Linear Profiles”, Journal of Quality Technology, Vol. 35, (2003), 317-328.
9. Jensen, D. R., Hui, Y. V. and Ghare, P. M., “Monitoring an Input-Output Model for Production. I: The Control Charts”, Management Science, Vol. 30, (1984), 1197-1206.
10. Walker, E. and Wright, S. P. “Comparing Curves Using Additive Models”, Journal of Quality Technology, Vol. 34, (2002), 118-129.
11. Miller, A., “Analysis of Parameter Design Experiments for Signal-Response System”, Journal of Quality Technology, Vol. 34, (2002), 139-151.
12. Nair, V. N., Taam, W. and Ye, K. Q. “Analysis of Functional Responses from Robust Design Studies”, Journal of Quality Technology, Vol. 34, (2002), 355-370.
13. Ramsay, J. O. and Silverman, B. W., “Functional Data Analysis”, Springer-Verlag, New York, NY, (1997).
14. Brill, R. V., “A Case Study for Control Charting a Product Quality Measure that is a Continuous Function over Time”, Presented at the 45th Annual Fall Technical Conference, Toronto, Ontario, (2001).
15. Williams, J. D., Woodall, W. H. and Berch, J. B., “Phase I monitoring of nonlinear Profiles”, Presented at the 2003 Quality and Productivity Research Conference, Yorktown Heights, New York, (2003).
16. Lada, E. K. and Wilson, J. C. L., “A Wavelet-based Procedure for Process Fault Detection”, IEEE Transactions on Semiconductor Manufacturing, Vol. 15, (2002), 79-90.
17. Williams, J. D., Woodall, W. H., Spitzner, J., Montgomery, D. C. and Gupta, S., “Using Control Charts to Monitor Process and Product Quality Profiles”, Journal of Quality Technology, Vol. 36, (2004), 309-320.
18. Chang, S. I. and Samuel, T. R., “Intelligent CUSUM Scheme for Monitoring Process Variation Using Fuzzy Control”, International Journal of Smart Engineering System Design, Vol. 2, (1999), 1-15.
19. Neter, M. Kutner, H., Nachtsheim, C. J. and Wasserman, W., “Applied Linear Regression Models”, 3rd Edition, Irwin, Chicago, (1996).